Welcome to Colorado Elections Project!
The Colorado Elections Project strives to be a place for voters to find non-partisan information about upcoming elections and to learn more about their government officials. However, some of the resources that we have used to build this project may be biased so our work is ongoing.
Upcoming Elections - Districts, Dates and Candidates
- 2018 Caucus Process in Colorado. Dates, rules, purposes, etc.
2018 Spring Elections
- 2018 Elections Portal (includes municipal offices and special districts)
2018 Fall Elections
- 2018 Elections in Colorado.
Governments and Officials in Colorado
Information on government organization, current office holders and demographics.
- Federal level elected and appointed officials.
- State level elected officials in Colorado.
- Judicial District Level (multi-county) appointed and elected positions in Colorado.
- City and municipal elected officials in Colorado.
- Special Districts, including Metropolitan.
- County level elected officials in Colorado.
- School boards in Colorado.
- Sheriffs in Colorado.
Learn about the Colorado Elections Project
This is a volunteer-driven project by voters in Colorado to research and document all the elections in the state. We have researched school boards, city and county governments, as well as state and federal government positions.
It is difficult to find information on local elections, but our researchers have Googled, called, emailed and visited local clerks and election officials across the state and have published our research in the 2018 Colorado Elections Portal.
In 2017, the volunteers researched 1000 candidates running in more than 400 elections across the state.